Zucchini and feta pie
This a very easy recipe based on a Greek traditional pie called "Badzina".I have replace a part of feta cheese with mozzarella and normal flour with almond flour.if you combine it with a fresh salad you have a full meal.
- 400 gr. zucchini
- 100 gr. feta cheese
- 100 gr. mozzarella
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 150 gr. almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking pawder
- 1 tsp salt
- freshly grinded black pepper
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Grate the zucchinis and let squeeze them to extract the extra water.
- Combine all the ingredients and place in a baking tray.
- Add some extra bits of feta on top.
- Bake for about 1 hour until golden.
I added mozzarella to give a lighter after taste, But if you are a feta cheese lovers you can double the amount of feta and skip the mozzarella.