Beef Burger are the best! They are delicious and in the way we are preparing the today you can change it up in so many different ways.
Tomato filled burger with spinach
The perfect burger
- 250 gr Minced beef
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20 grams parmesan cheese
- 100 grams spinach
- 30 feta cheese
- 1 tbsp cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Mix well the minced beef with the spearmint, thymian, salt and olive oil.
- Spread the burger on plate and place on top the tomato slices and parmesan.
- Fold it
- On a hot pan fry the burger from both sides until it has a nice colour. Then lower the heat, cover and let it cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- At the same time add in another pan the spinach with the cream and butter.
- Let it cook for 2 couple of minutes and and right at the end add some crumbles of feta cheese.
- Add some lemon juice, serve and enjoy!
- When you buy the beef ensure it has plenty of fat on it!
- Add plenty of salt. It is a big burger!
- Mix the beef with a fork and ensure you do it until the beef is really grounded.
- The secret here is the spearmint. It gives an unreal taste to the burger!
- You can change up what you fill the burger with. Try with some mushrooms or some onions if you like!