Everyone likes easy recipes and eggs are one of the best ways to prepare a delicious and quick meal. And in this recipe we are doing a classic. The French quiche!
Nutritional value of eggs
Eggs are the best source of protein, very easy to make and cheap! You can cook them in various ways, boiled, fried, in an omelette and more.
Super Keto Quiche
- 1 clay bowl
- 2 eggs
- 1 carrot
- 2 mushrooms
- 50 grams of broccoli
- 20 grams of heavy cream
- a dash of milk
- 50 grams of parmesan
- 2 tsp Salt pepper
- Heat up the oven at 180 C
- Boil for a couple of minutes the broccoli and the carrot
- I parallel take a bowl and mix the eggs, the cream, half of the Parmesan until it becomes a nice dough. Add salt and pepper
- Add the broccoli and carrot to the clay pot and empty the egg dough and add the mushrooms.
- Add the rest of the Parmesan on-top
- Cook for 20 minutes
- Use your imagination. This recipe can be the base for many variations. You add bacon, salmon, chicken or any other source of protein you like.
- Try different type of cheeses according to your taste
- The mixture might need some more liquid element depending on the size of your baking pot. You can add another egg, more cream or some milk.
- You can add different spices. I particularly like cumin, oregano and thymian!
- The best thing about this meal is you can take it with you if you are on the go that day. And you can even make two (or more) pots so you have for the next day.