The Sleep Concept
Imagine that you could
- Burn more fat and keep it off
- Increase your intelligence and concentration by 3 times
- Make you look and feel 10 years younger
- Have limitless energy during the day
- Protect against neurodegeneration and diabetes
- Lower your chance of dying pre-maturely by 13%
How can all this be achieved? With proper sleep!
There’s mounting evidence to show that the shorter your sleep the shorter your life and the less quality it actually has.
Despite the presence of a lot of cheap calories and carbohydrates most people still look and feel extremely tired and unable to perform at high levels. They’re also suffering from chronic sleep deprivation and other related problems. But not only this
- Weight loss plateaus
- Decreased cognition
- Acceleration of neurodegeneration
- Higher blood pressure and risk of heart disease
- Elevated blood sugar and diabetes
- Loss of muscle and strength
- Depression and mental disorders
All of that from a bad night’s sleep…
You have many time heard phrases like “I’ll sleep when I’m dead,”. Unfortunately, people don’t realize how such a attitude may lead to an earlier death. Optimal sleep is a necessity for optimal performance and longevity. Sleeping is the neglected healer, which we tend to forget about. We all could use a bit more of it and at higher quality.
From the above you can understand why sleep is one of the main pillars in the ketOntrack concept. Sleep will be covered a lot in our Expert Series on how to optimize your sleep and circadian rhythms. It will help you to increase your energy, lose weight, manage stress, improve cognition, promote longevity while at the same time recovering faster from daily activities.