Shrimps with mussels and creamed spinach
Don’t you like to enjoy the smell of sea at your food sometimes? So today we try this super nutritional and easy to prepare recipe with shrimps, mussels and spinach! A nutritional bomb!
Nutritional value of mussels
Shrimps 🦐 and mussels with creamed spinach
- 250 gr Shrimps 🦐
- 3 pieces Mussels
- 1 carrot
- 50 gr Crème Fraiche
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 clove Garlic
- 1 Fresh onion
- Heat your pan with some oil at a very high heat. Add the thinly cut carrots for a minute
- Add the shrimps and mussels
- After a couple of minutes add the spinach
- Add the cream and mix
- Add the coriander, garlic, fresh onion, salt, pepper
- Serve and enjoy!
- We need to cook this dish at high heat, so that the water from the shrimps and spinach will evaporate and won't boil
- Add the garlic right at the end, so it does not burn. Additional in this way we can properly absorb inulin, a very potent anti-oxidant.
- Add some ginger, mushrooms if you want
- You can also make this dish with coconut cream, but ensure you don't add any water to the pan.