Don’t you like to enjoy the smell of sea at your food sometimes? So today we try this super nutritional and easy to prepare recipe with shrimps, mussels and spinach! A nutritional bomb!
Nutritional value of mussels
Shrimps 🦐 and mussels with creamed spinach
- 250 gr Shrimps 🦐
- 3 pieces Mussels
- 1 carrot
- 50 gr Crème Fraiche
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 clove Garlic
- 1 Fresh onion
- Heat your pan with some oil at a very high heat. Add the thinly cut carrots for a minute
- Add the shrimps and mussels
- After a couple of minutes add the spinach
- Add the cream and mix
- Add the coriander, garlic, fresh onion, salt, pepper
- Serve and enjoy!
- We need to cook this dish at high heat, so that the water from the shrimps and spinach will evaporate and won't boil
- Add the garlic right at the end, so it does not burn. Additional in this way we can properly absorb inulin, a very potent anti-oxidant.
- Add some ginger, mushrooms if you want
- You can also make this dish with coconut cream, but ensure you don't add any water to the pan.