Quiche is my new passion!! A complete meal which is so easy to make and in so many combinations! The only spin to it, is cooking it in a ceramic pot which is a popular way to cook in Greece. Quiche even has a national day (May 20th) and although the quiche is a classic French dish it actually originated in Germany.
- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 leek finely chopped
- 1 saugage of your choice in slices
- A bunch of parsley
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams of heavy cream
- 50 grams of parmesan
- 50 grams of broccoli
- Salt , pepper
Nutrients per serving
- Calories: 526 kcal
- Protein: 29g
- Carbs: 13g
- Fat: 40g
- Boil for a couple of minutes the brocolli.
- in parallel, strir-fry the leek and sausages in a medium heat.
- In parallel, in a bowl mix the eggs, the cream, the parsley and half of the parmesan until it becomes a nice dough.
- Once the leeks and sausage are ready mix them in the bowl.
- Add Salt and pepper.
- Add the rest of the parmesan on-top
- Put the mixture in a baking pot and in a pre-heated oven at 180 C and cook for 20 minutes
- Use your imagination. This recipe can be the base for many variations. You add bacon, salmon, chicken or any other source of protein you like.
- Try different type of cheeses according to your taste
- The mixture might need some more liquid element depending on the size of your baking pot. You can add another egg, more cream or some milk.
- Use different spices during cooking the leeks. I particularly like cumin, oregano and thymian!