The defining keto recipe. It is simple but so delicious, and one of the most nutrietious foods out there. And when it the salmon melts in your mouth that taste - incredible! - something that you have never tasted before. Give it a try!
- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Salmon (300gr)
- 1 onion, 1 garlic, fresh onion, dill
- 100 gr cream
- 1 juicy Lemon
- Ouzo (optional)
Nutrients per portion
- Cut the salmon in big cubes
- Put salt and pepper on the salmon and fry it on high heat on all sides for a total of 2 minutes. Set the fried salmon aside
- On the same pan, cook a thinly sliced onion and garlic on medium heat.
- Place the fried salmon back on the pan and optionally pour a bit of Ouzo in the pan. If you do that, ensure that the Ouzo evaporates.
- Add 100 gr of cream and then the spinach (or kale) with the zest a 1 lemon to the salmon and cook it for a couple of minutes
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Right at the end add dill (or parsley or coriander), fresh onions and the juice from the 1 lemon
- Try to eat fresh fish at least 1-2 a week and get a good amount of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Ensure the salmon is wild caught. Quality does matter since wild caught salmon is high nutrients and less exposed to toxins.