Salmon salad with fresh orange and goat cheese
Sometimes it’s all about presentation!! You can make yourself a salmon salad or you can make a salmon salad with fresh orange and goat cheece sprinkled with sesame seeds! Enjoy yourself a five-star meal in less than 15 minutes at home. Be creative and discover how easy is to get obsessed with your new healthy nutritional habbits!
- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 300gr salmon
- 1 1/2 orange
- 100gr goat cheese
- Fresh green salad of your choice
- 3 tsp sesame seeds
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
Nutrients per serving
- Calories: 517 kcal
- Protein: 39g
- Carbs: 10g
- Fat: 35g
- Salt and peper the salmon. Place in a small oven pan and add 1 tbsp of olive oil and the juice of half orange. Place into the oven for 10min at 220 °C.
- Start preparing your salad. Place the green salad of your choice in a large bowl, add olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Cut one orange into thin slices and add to the bowl. Add the goat cheese.
- By this time the salmon should be ready. Remove from the oven, cut in to pieces and add to the bowl. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and your salad is ready !!
- Use wild caught salmon where possible. You can tell the quality from the deep red colour. Aqua salmon contains more heavy metals cannot be consumed at will.
- Use organic, fresh and local ingredients.
- Use spices and ingredients that are high in anti-oxidants, such as ginger, pepper, parsley, etc.