What a better way to break your fasting than with a soup. For the Broccoli lovers, or not, this soup is rich with flavor but still light.
- 1 medium Broccoli chopped in small pieces
- 100 gr fresh Spinach
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic glove
- 1 Tbls Ghee
- 1 Tbls Coconut oil
- 1 Tbls Olive oil
- 100 ml. Heavy cream
- 500 ml Vegetable broth
- 50 gr. Parmesan cheese grated
- 50 gr. Cheddar cheese grated
- 4 Tbls pecans roughly chopped
- salt, peper
In a pot we add the oils, the garlic-onion and stir for 2 min. Add the broccoli and the broth. let it cook and add the spinach at the end.
Blend the mix into puree and place back in the pot.
Add the cheeses, the heavy cream and season accordingly.
Sprinkle some pecans on every plate, some soft Goat cheese.