Prosciutto Frittata Muffins
These tasty bake-and-take egg cups are packed with protein. Make them on a Sunday, then heat and eat all week.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- a cup of cheese
- A handful of cut baby spinach
- 1 thinly sliced red pepper
- 2-3 slices of prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Add some butter on the sides so the cupcakes don't stick.
- In large bowl, beat the eggs, milk, with a bit of salt and black pepper. Stir in cheese, spinach and red pepper.
- Divide batter among muffin-pan cups, top with prosciutto and bake 20 for minutes or until just set in the centre.
- Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes, then remove from cups. Serve warm.
- The muffins can be refrigerated up to 4 days