We are grafeful that you are considering starting your journey with ketOntrack!
Find below some information regarding the program.
We believe in taking a holistic approach to health and life and that the success of the program is based on changing habits which you will then follow for a lifetime.
As you have probably read, the program is broken down into three 6-week series.
The success criteria of the program are
In the first series – The Practitioner
- Learn about nutrition and metabolism and how the body works.
- Lose weight as a result of bringing balance to your body and hormones. Targets are very individual for every person, so I would avoid setting a target.
- Have unlimited energy and better focus through the day. Fueling the body with the right nutrition will completely transform the things you can achieve in a day.
In the second series – The Expert
- Sleep better. Not more, but better! This includes many different practises and techniques like lowering your Resting heart rate, increasing your deep sleep and more.
- Be more relaxed and able to manage stress.
In the third series – The Master
- Learning and practising techniques and connecting with the elements of nature (Light, Ground, Fire, Ice, Water, Air) for healing and rejuvenating yourself.
- Maybe you have heard the phrase “Death by a thousand cuts”. It might not be apparent but everything we do creates little cuts to our body, even breathing. So we need to have in our daily/weekly routine practises that help us heal these cuts. Connecting with nature is probably the best thing we can do to for your health.
How do we achieve these
- By looking at every step in your journey as a change of a habit. And changing habits is what we do best, since we want these habits to stay for a lifetime!
- By taking it step-by-step. We will follow your pace and adjust the program where required to fit your needs.
- By personally being engaged with you. Your coach will discuss for the duration of the program any issues you have and help you out.
Live Better Program
Non-stopFor those who dont like breaks
360 330 one-off
Pace yourselfFor those who might need more time to adjust
Adjust your pace