Chicken with broccoli, cheese and bacon. The perfect combination with cream to take the dish to the next level. Try it out!
Lamb chops with broccoli
- 300 gr Lamb chops
- 150 gr Broccoli
- 2 Lemons
- 2 tbsps Olive oil
- Parsley finely cut
- garlic optional
- butter optional
- Preheat the oven
- Place the lamb chops in a tray. Add salt and rosemary
- Add to the oven until well cooked.
- Boil a broccoli head until tender ( 5-10 minutes max)
- When broccoli is ready, drain and add salt, olive oil and plenty of lemon.
- Take the chops of the oven and serve with lemon juice and mustard.
- Adding a paper foil is a good idea to help with clean. No grease, no mess!
- No need to add oil to marinate the lamb. It has plenty of fat on it already!
- If you want add some veggies to the foods for colour.
- Another option is to add some garlic and butter right in the end!