Do you feel that you need to change something in your life but your are not sure what?
Health and fitness can mean different things to each individual. KetOntrack principles focus on your energy to enjoy life and set and achieve your individual goals you are envisaging for your life. KetOntrack can help you to understand the science behind nutrition, understand your own self and transform habits, changing to positive daily practise.
The KetOntrack method introduces a 4 series program, focussing on the areas of Nutrition, Digestion, Stress & Sleep, Mind and Fitness, taking small steps to a bigger goal, enabling a permanent healthier lifestyle for you.
The Practitioner Series
The first of the four series focuses mainly on nutrition and digestion. During the first 6 weeks you will
- Learn the importance of being metabolically flexible
- Unblock the body to be a fat burning machine and start losing kilos in a safe and effortless way
- Start with Intermittent Fasting and learn all about its benefits
- Reduce cravings and improve your daily nutrition
- Learn and cook some very easy but delicious and nutritious meals that will get all your friends and family asking for the recipes!
- Have more energy, more focus and overall better mood
Changing habits for a lifetime can be very challenging at times, so we will take it slowly but it will require a certain level of commitment.
We think that it is not only about your commitment. It is also our commitment.
Fact based approach
Our commitment to introduce you to the science behind everything we introduce each week and understand why these changes are mandatory in an easy way so you can have the confidence and urge to keep going.
We are available to answer all the questions you might have through the various communication channels either the weekly consultation meetings, or any of the social media.
We recognise that everyone has a different background and needs so we will tailor the weekly schedule to your own personal needs.
The Detailed Practitioner Programme
Week 1 – Remove snacks and establish 3 meals a day
Week 2 – Introduction to intermittent fasting
Week 3 – Clean-up the kitchen from processed/packaged foods and sugar
Week 4 – Remove foods with low nutritional density
Week 5 – Boost Energy and Growth hormones with a 16/8 fasting protocol
Week 6 – Get into ketosis!
Will be provided on a weekly basis
- One-2-one meeting with your coach to review results and discuss next steps.
- Weekly guidelines and detailed do’s and dont’s.
- Weekly documents to review to deepen you understanding and science on nutrition. If interested also suggestions on books are provided.
- Weekly challenges.
- Availability for questions and clarifications via chat and social media.
- Eating tips, recipes and for weeks 5 and 6 weekly meal plans.
- Your Google Drive folder to have all your docs stored in one location.
- You can also contribute with your own progress posts and recipes!
Sign-up now to the Practitioner series for free!
Working with Panagiotis has been a great experience. He has a deep understanding of how nutrition affects not just weight but also health and overall well-being: for me, being able to see the big picture has been a major motivator. Since I started, I haven’t just lost weight but my sleep has improved, my energy levels are higher and I just feel better during the day. Panagiotis never said it was going to be easy, but he provided the structure and support that I needed to stay with it and get results.
What an experience, first I had my doubts if I will be able to follow all the nutritional guidelines, but with the phased approach it was really easy and a very rewarding experience.
Going through many years of malnutrition, Panagiotis’ help was important. I felt tremendous change in my physical condition and energy levels. I can’t say I’ve lost many kilos yet as my body is still resisting change but i am sure i will reach my goal on my own pace. With Ketontrack I realized the importance to change attitude, that you can live without sugar and to pay attention to the quality of food.