The Master series is the third series in the ketOtrack program. If you have come this far it means the foundation is set. Proper nutrition, fasting and quality sleep has unlocked a great amount of energy and potential which we will divert in the next six weeks into improving our strength and fitness. Strength and lean muscle mass is key for health and longevity, so the focus will not be as much on cardio althougth expect that your fitness level will sky-rocket since all exercises are done in a high intensity format.
"Train like your life depends on this", is the ketOntrack moto .
The Master Series
The Master series has a duration of 6 weeks and during these weeks you should expect to
- Improve your strength and fitness levels
- Learn about complete body exercise routines
- Experience first hand the benefits of fasting for 2-3 days
- Drill down into the key blood indicators
The Master Series breakdown
- Week 13 - Prolonged Fasting
- Week 14 - Fitness program Level 0
- Week 15 - Sleep Accessment
- Week 16 - Fitness program Level 1
- Week 17 - Blood Work
- Week 18 - Fitness program Level 2
Will be provided on a weekly basis
- One-2-one meeting with your coach to review results and discuss next steps.
- Weekly guidelines and detailed do’s and dont’s.
- Weekly fitness targets and video's to follow along.
- Daily motivation tasks, and a forum where you will share your daily progress and gain experiences from other members.
- Weekly challenges.
- Availability for questions and clarifications via chat and social media.
- Tips and suggestions on nutrition, sleep and fitness.
- Your Google Drive folder to have all your docs stored in one location.
- You will also contribute with your own progress posts!
- You will be continuing to use cronometer.com on a daily basis to track your meals. A free account is sufficient.
- Keeping a daily blog is important to allow for self-reflection and an open discussion with your coach.
- The tracking device you have already from the Expert Series should be sufficientas a fitness device.
- A simple app to help you with your timing during the exercise.
- Participation in the "ketOntrack daily goals" WhatsApp group.