Below you will find our answers and feedback to the most common questions we are receiving from you.
What is ketOntrack?
ketOntrack is a small team, passionate about health, passionate about spreading the message the message of health and helping everyone who is will to commit to get back on track.
KetOntrack was formed in 2018 and is now offering a unique set of coaching services to support you reach your health goals. Unique because
- We are personally engaged with you throughout our customers journey and until you have experience, knowledge and belief to support your life transforming habits.
- We are taking a holistic approach to health and based on 5 key pillars we help you get back on track
We don’t believe in letting you browse through endless online content or that 2-3 sessions is the right approach for us to make an impact to someone’s life.
For whom is ketOntrack?
ketOntrack is for everyone.
For eveyone who wants to improve their health, have more energy and feel better. It also for those who had many diets in the pasts and failed to reach their goals. It for those who have issues such as insulin resistance, fatigue, skin or sleep issues.
But it also for all those who want to learn about the benefits of diferrent lifestlyle, for those who want to try out a low-carb diet, fasting, or want to learn techniques to biohack their performance and live a longer healthier life.
And finally it is for everyone who does not want to circle around, spending enless hours reseaching and not knowning what to do.
We shortcut your way to getting yourself back on track.
Is ketOntrack approach too extreme?
Is it extreme to have more energy? Is it extreme to be more focused or to reach your ideal body weight without starving? No!
The ketOntrack program is specifically designed with a one-step at time approach. We follow your own pace and listen to what your body is telling you.
Additionally, all the ketOntrack practices are based on scientific research and with proven results both for our clients and millions of others.
Of-course, we can understand why someone would think that fasting for example is too extreme if they have been doing 5-6 meals/day for most of their adult life. Unfortunately there is so much mis-information on what is healthy and what is not.
So for everything you will be doing with ketOntrack you will learn, in a simple and understandable language, that what we are suggesting is the way humans are designed to thrive, and the optimum way for you to become the best version of yourself.
How much does it cost?
Improving your health, having more energy and focus on your goals to achieve everything you want in life is an worth while investment.
Dependin on what you want to achieve we have 3 options currently at offer
- A pay-as-you-go monthly recurring package which most of our customers choose as it offers most of the benefits and a lot of flexibility
- A one-off payment for an 18-week commitment which includes three of our series.
- We also offer an hourly consolutation session
What is a keto diet?
A keto or ketogenic diet is a nutritional diet where the body uses fat instead of carbs as it’s main source of fuel.
- In the absense of carbs (or sugar) the body will break down either the dietery fat or it’s own fat to ketones and use that for energy. When the body creates ketones, we are then in a state of ketosis.
- A keto lifestyle has great health benefits as ketones are the preferred fuel for the body and the brain! Most people follow the keto lifestyle for the increased energy, clarity of mind and congitive function, better glucose and insulin levels and no cravings!
What is intermittent fasting?
Unfortunately many of us eat too often and we fail to get any of the benefits of intermittent fasting.
- Such benefits are increase of human-growth hormone, the state of autophagy and the metabolic flexibility.
- Digesting is a very energy consuming process for the body and up-to 60% of the body’s energy is diverted to digesting! This does not leave time to the body to relax, clean-up and detoxify, which only happens in a fasted state via a process called autophagy.
Everyone should include into their lifestyle periods of fasting, and ketOntrack will help you learn how!
Is a low-carb diet healthy?
- We all know that reducing sugar from our diet is very beneficial but what most people don’t know is that all carbs turn into sugar and most of them spike our insulin sky-high which in turn causes cravings and tiredness. In the long run the body can’t handle this roller-coaster and sugar levels get out of control.
- On the other hand increasing our healthy fat intake is very beneficial for the body since the body depends on them for many things. Fats like Omega-3 and Omega-6 are essential many body functions.
Will I lose the extra kilos?
If that is your goal absolutely yes!
- Although we believe in sustainable lifestyle habits and not into short-term diets, reaching your ideal body weight will be the result of becoming healthy. This is the only way to avoid the yo-yo effects that put so much stress to your body that once you lose the kilos you only gain it back.
- The pace of burning fat and losing the unwanted kilos is different for everyone. Depending on the issue you are facing such as insulin resistance, high cortisol levels, adrenal fatigue it might more time for your body to respond. But if you still insist on numbers, we can tell you that most of the people we have worked will lose around 1kg per week.
How long does it take to get back on track?
- You actually get back on track from the day you commit to change!
- However, some underlying issues such as insulin resistance, low HDL, hypothyroism, nutrient deficiencies can take months until they are completely addressed.
- And once you are on this journey you will find there are so many things that real health is about. You will be eager to deep dive into all of them!
- If you choose to follow the complete set of the ketOntrack series this is currently 30 weeks long.
Do you have any other questions? Get in contact!