Easy omelet with bacon and avocado salad
- 3 free range eggs
- 2 thick slices of bacon ~50 gram
- for the salad
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 red chili pepper
- 1 spring onion
- 30 grams of coriander
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 red onion
- few tomatoes
- jalapeno peppers instead of red chili peppers
- olive oil
- Mix the eggs with some salt and pepper and set aside
- Heat the pan, cut 3 nice pieces of bacon, and fry them till done.
- Meanwhile peal the avocado and chop in chunks, then clean the chili pepper and spring onion and cut in small slices.
- Chop the coriander finely, squeeze the lime and take some zest of the skin.
- Mix avocado with lime juice and then mix with coriander, lime zest, chili and spring onion.
- When the bacon is done, take it from the pan, and in the bacon fat fry the omelet, and fold it .