Chicken with broccoli, cheese and bacon. The perfect combination with cream to take the dish to the next level. Try it out!
Chicken with broccoli
- 4 pieces Chicken fillet or whole chicken
- 1,5 piece Broccoli
- 5-6 pieces Mushrooms
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 100 gr Grana Padano
- 5-6 slices Bacon
- 220 gr Creme Fraiche
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 lemon
- Wash the chicken pieces and stir fry them in the pan with some olive oil.
- Boil the broccoli but not until soft, and cut it in medium pieces. Slice the red pepper and cut the mushrooms in 2 pieces.
- We place all chicken pieces in the tray and surround them with broccoli, pepper and mushrooms.
- We slice bacon into small pieces and add it on the chicken. Then, with a spoon, we spread the creme fraiche and the juice of the lemon around the chicken and the vegetables.
- To finish, we spread the graded grana padano cheese, or if preferred leave it in medium pieces, around the whole tray. We add olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano and we are finished!
- It is important to buy only free-range chicken. Chickens (like all animals) that do not see sun, do not walk, eat low-quality food and receive injections can in no way be healthy.
- Do not take off the skin. We want the fatty substance and the fat-soluble vitamins that come with it.