And easy and delicious recipe. It is sometimes so easy to come-up with very tasty results. Try it out!
Just mixing several ingredients can provide in an easy way a very special result. I included different (Cajun) spices I created this Cajun Curry.
- 1/2 courgette
- 2 eggs
- 1 sausage
- 1 paprika
- 50 ml heavy cream
- 50 gr frozen pees
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- Cajun spices to taste
- Salt / Pepper to taste
- optional: handful of peanuts
- boil the eggs, peel and cut in pieces
- clean and cut the paprika in chunks
- cut the sausage in pieces (or take out the mince)
- clean and cut the courgette into spaghetti.
- Heat some oil in the pan, add stir-fry the sausage
- once coloured, add the paprika and fry ass well.
- add the spices, puree and mustard and mix.
- add the cream and let it simmer until the sauce thickens
- add the pees and cook for 2-3 min
- then add the courgette and cook for 2 min, keep a bit of bite.
- bring the curry to taste with pepper / salt
- Serve in a bowl or deep plate and add the peanuts or an other type of nuts you like
If you have some herbs (parsley, coriander, chives), you can of course sprinkle some on top.
If you didn’t have your salad yet, have one on the side, or even mix last minute some spinach in the curry, just let it shrink with the heat of the curry, don’t cook any further