Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
This soup is rich in taste and light choice when breaking your fast.
- 100 gr. shrimps
- 30 gr. carrots
- 50 gr. red sweet pepper
- 30 gr. white onion
- 20 gr. celery
- 500 gr. vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp tomato puree
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 50 gr. fennel
- salt and pepper to taste
- 50 gr. white wine(optional)
- Start by cleaning the shrimps from the shells. Leave the shrimps in a bowl for later.
- Cut the vegetables in small pieces.
- In a deep pan saute the shrimp shells with oil for about 5 min.
- Add the vegetables and stir for 5 more min.
- Add the white wine, let the alcohol evaporate
- Add the broth and let it simmer for about 30 minutes.
- In the mean time lets saute the shrimps in a pan with a bit olive oil and if you are fun of coconut oil and 1 tsp. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chili pepper and set aside.
- Blend the soup as finely as possible and using a fine-mesh strainer pour it through over a clean pot.
- Serve adding some shrimps.
Preparing the shrimps
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 309Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 106mgSodium: 1417mgCarbohydrates: 12gNet Carbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 13g