- 100 grams of kale / spinach
- 50 grams of parsley / coriander
- 1/4 of avocado
- 1 stick of celery
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Cold water preferably ice cubes or Almond Milk
- 1 tbs : Olive Oil / Cocunut Oil
- To taste : Salt / Pepper / Chilli / Ginger / Kurcuma
- Optional : a handful of blackberries or boiled beets
- Optional : Chia seed for sprinkling
- Roughly chop the ingredients and put in the blender. Blend for a few secs.
- Bring to taste and serve!
- Don't over-consume avocado to keep the right o3 : o6 ratio. Ideally we would like to keep to at a 1:1 ratio
- Adding fat like olive oil helps with the absorption of the fat-soluble vitamins.
- Prefer a salad to a smoothie when possible. Chewing your food triggers saliva and a number of enzymes to prepare and help the digestion.